Annual Maintenance Contract
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for CCTV Surveillance System
Maintenance of CCTV camera requires special skills. Every organisation may not have specialized CCTV Surveillance System maintenance team to take care of all variety of cameras. CCTV camera manufacturers and distributors are the best people to support in maintaining these cameras as total technology is available with them. We give service to Cameras,DVR regularly. So that it prevents to change complete setup. Our Minimum AMC no of Camera is 15.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Period of Contract: The contract is valid for Annually from the date of signing of memorandum of
understanding (MOU) on AMC. This may be renewed Annually subject to rendering of satisfactory
service & fulfilling the term & conditions.
2. Payment Term: For all AMC, payment will be made on Annual basis.
3. Maintenance of Parts: Maintenance of the CCTV Surveillance System includes Camera Visibility Test,
DVR Recording Test, DVR Settings Verification, and Disk Error Check. Replacement of CCTV parts
and some consumable items are not covered under AMC. However the servicing agency may provide
such components and the price may be fixed at the time of signing of AMC.
4. Quality of Spares: The equipment parts replaced must be new and equivalent in performance of existing
5. Additional Charges: The AMC cost includes the travelling cost for rendering service throughout the
Annual period for one or all locations & for one or all systems.
6. Service Tax: The AMC cost excludes service tax charged by State or Central Govt. for rendering this
type of service.
7. Working Hours: The maintenance work shall normally be done during working hours of the customer.
However, in case of emergency maintenance may have to be done beyond office hours and even on
holidays prior arrangement through proper communication should be worked out in all cases by the
8. Final Authority: The final authority for payments will be Head of the Organization offering the AMC.